Read more: http://thenewschronicle.com/jd-salinger-author-catcher-rye-dies-91/012902897/#ixzz0dxqeYHdy Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
These wings aren't really here, they're just the trick of the light.
“There is a marvelous peace in not publishing. I like to write. I love to write. But I write just for myself and my own pleasure.”
Rest in Peace J.D Salinger
Read more: http://thenewschronicle.com/jd-salinger-author-catcher-rye-dies-91/012902897/#ixzz0dxqeYHdy Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
Read more: http://thenewschronicle.com/jd-salinger-author-catcher-rye-dies-91/012902897/#ixzz0dxqeYHdy Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives

February 1, 2010 at 4:27 PM
Although my dream is to be published and share my novels, J.D. Salinger is one of my heros for being a true lover of writing.
It feels like many people only want the fame of being an author rather than the enjoyment of having a job they are passionate about.
Anyway, I loved The Catcher in the Rye and the character of Holden Caulfield. Salinger was awesome.
--Jehsyka
Post a Comment