These wings aren't really here, they're just the trick of the light.

Nightmares: A short post

Labeled as
Alrightie, to excuse the Beliar post I decided to post something. I'll try to make it seem like something but it seemed more like a hallucination or dream...or nightmare.

I have a problem with mirrors and empty chairs. And last night I went to get my laundry in the dead of night--since I forgot to put them in the dryer till it was 10 or something--and I swear I felt like I was being watched. Jeez, that doesn't even sound scary...just paranoia doesn't it? But the feeling didn't cease even as I walked into my brightly lit room, till, that is I put my newly dried clothes on my empty chair. It still felt a little awkward but the feeling went away once I distracted myself by watching those brain-melting late night shows.

Then I remembered something my cousin said about empty chairs. That if a chair was empty a spirit would just sit there unless there's something on there that bars them from doing so. Creepy. It seems hard to even take in such a weird statement but I do it anyway.

Houston, we've got a scary story in our hands. :)

Oh. And I killed a spider with an umbrella.
3 comments:

Yeah, I have that same problem - when I'm in the garage along (or outside of my bedroom when nobody's in the house), I feel like someone's watching me.

Thank you for explaining why I feel weird after taking my laundry out of my rocking chair!


Haha, thankfully I've not accidentally stumbled across these webpages. That would be hard to explain.

Lol, thanks for the comment

x


I like writing in 3rd person more. It's ... easier because you don't have to explain ... everything. In a mystery, there might be a certain clue that you would want a character to see, but reveal later or something.



Followers