What is there
but a bleeding heart
that tears
so easily in your hands
thou art—
a lover
a dreamer
a friend
a schemer
The hand I held out
you didn't take
your eyes unnervingly cold with hate
at the weakness I displayed
how long must thou make—
me wait
for thy hand
a smile
a reassuring glance
Before I tumble to the depths below
deeper and deeper, per chance
into what my sorrows created—
a place with no sweet hello—
"my dear
what keeps you here?
your tears are spent
your heart taken...
what is left but a hollow maiden?"
Woe is me
glass eyes replacing
the once bright sheen; she—
through the mirror—her beating heart racing—
under the familiar gaze
of a master, a maker
of broken hearts
of legends and legacies
the maiden lost in a spell
that ordinary men cannot quell
Woe!
All is lost!
Drop the red tresses of the end curtain
to silence the hungry crowd below
For there can never be an encore, herein
the dwelling of the one in the guise of a crow.
What can I say that today was a lethargic day but the weather was very nice.but a bleeding heart
that tears
so easily in your hands
thou art—
a lover
a dreamer
a friend
a schemer
The hand I held out
you didn't take
your eyes unnervingly cold with hate
at the weakness I displayed
how long must thou make—
me wait
for thy hand
a smile
a reassuring glance
Before I tumble to the depths below
deeper and deeper, per chance
into what my sorrows created—
a place with no sweet hello—
"my dear
what keeps you here?
your tears are spent
your heart taken...
what is left but a hollow maiden?"
Woe is me
glass eyes replacing
the once bright sheen; she—
through the mirror—her beating heart racing—
under the familiar gaze
of a master, a maker
of broken hearts
of legends and legacies
the maiden lost in a spell
that ordinary men cannot quell
Woe!
All is lost!
Drop the red tresses of the end curtain
to silence the hungry crowd below
For there can never be an encore, herein
the dwelling of the one in the guise of a crow.
The news of swine flu is all over the place here but no one has the illness as of yet (well, not that I know of). I'm going to keep this a short post since I decided to get something to eat right after posting something here (I don't know why I chose to post something in the first place).
Hmm...I have no rants or complaints, nor do I have any major problem on my mind right now. The only issue is my own laziness (I blame the warm blanket around my shoulders, it's making me sleepy) and the state testing shizz next week (SAT/CSAT's). I think I can muster up something about it... *gets thinking cap on, you know, the one with the lightbulb*
School test scores determine whether the government intervenes in the matters of education...not something other districts tend to be worried about since their students are a bit more competent when it comes to learning...but not for the school I go to. Ah, the woe that are tiny districts and tight compact housing with low wages. Now, it sounds a bit bad...it isn't but at least the mayor's doing something about it (putting new buildings, parks, schools, etc. etc.) hopefully the test scores will improve as well. :|
So state school or not? An interesting thing to keep in mind...

Oh. In second period today, tons of people were reaching for the hand sanitizer...and, why do I mention this? Because I sit next to the teacher's desk and the sanitzer is practically a hairsbreadth away. :| It's nice that it's getting the limelight and all but using antibacterial items too much may cause new bacteria to pop up who are immune to anti-anything. :|
Three cheers for evolution!
(Nah, I'm not angry.)
4/29/09 EDIT: Hmm, it appears that the flu did spread here. The elementary school got closed but the high school is still open (as you can tell I'm typing this in class, otherwise I would be sound asleep). Here's me wishing everyone well and to wash your hands kiddies.

April 29, 2009 at 5:27 PM
Darren wants to go to Mexico and join the mob. I told him he would get the swine flu, but he told me that he would just shoot everyone. Not sure how that would help...
May 2, 2009 at 8:22 PM
Apparently because you can order it for $5. It says one of the advantages is being able to write your name in the snow. I mean . . . FINALLY!
May 2, 2009 at 9:29 PM
Damn it. How do you do that?
May 2, 2009 at 9:38 PM
Thanks. Now I just have to pick a template. They're all so awesome.
May 2, 2009 at 10:08 PM
On second thought, never mind. I keep on getting this:
The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The server did not understand the request, or the request was invalid. Error processing resource 'http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtm...
Eh, I'll leave it and just go to bed.
Although I have a feeling that this won't magically resolve overnight.
(This is why I swore - I'm kind of terrified by zip files.)
Post a Comment