They're afraid of what they don't know. Humans are creatures of understanding, even the children. You, compared to them, Solan are a freak. You house items in a barrel chest. Your cylindrical shaped head only contains a thin-lipped mouth with no eyes, ears, nose nor hair. Like a mannequin you are—a doll if you may—only stouter in height and twice one's width. Your arms are also twice their supposed normal length reaching below the knees. The arm down to the wrist resembles a hose, while your hand is indeed a human's, it is not, with the middle and ring finger joined together.
“That's why they're afraid?” he said then.
Precisely.
Frankly, I'm stuck as to whether I should vent or not.
...
..
.
So, how is everybody?


August 20, 2009 at 3:16 PM
1. That guy scares me.
2. How did JulNoWriMo go? (I'm asking, like, a month too late, but at least I'm asking.)
3. I'm doing okay. I'm on the 8th version of chapter 18 and I know what I'm going to do! I just don't know how to do it, but I'll work on it tonight.
Post a Comment