9 years ago
These wings aren't really here, they're just the trick of the light.
An inability to sleep it seems...
Hi people!
It's a record 2:35 am and it's officially the second day of senior year...
Fantastic...
But seriously, the first day went alright - better than I expected anyway being it my last first day (and it's a big deal since this'll be the last year before the school is entirely rebuilt and everything is shiny and clean and neat and "futuristic") - but it could've been better if Mother Nature didn't decide to pay me a visit on the same day. I would've been fine if it was...say...next week...but no. It just had to be this week and on that day - Wednesday (which I consider to be the butt of the entire week) - and I am abusing italics it appears!
Anywho, I'm going to try to sleep (I get an A for effort) and maybe tomorrow I can blog about my impressions. There were certainly some interesting things I noticed and such and such that I can't think of at the moment...
Till later today then! (if I don't fall asleep in the afternoon...again)


August 27, 2009 at 6:39 AM
Mother Nature pounces when you really wish she hadn't. Stupid Mother Nature...and how much do you hate those commercials?!
If you have any idea what I'm talking about. 0.0
Sleep sucks. I hate it.
August 27, 2009 at 12:28 PM
:/ Think that might happen to me, too. Either when school starts or we go camping. Probably when school starts because I've been stressing about how I can't fall asleep before 2 am.
The Shamwow guy is terrifying. I miss Billy Mays. :(
OMG it's a FACE??? O.O I thought it was just pretty.
Mom said that lettuce is hard to digest anyway, so you (we? I think it's worse for me) aren't' alone.
:( Discouraging comments are bad. I don't blame you for taking a break.
Also, I've just noticed that you seem a lot older than me. :/ I mean, I knew that you were a junior last year, but maybe it's because I still consider myself a freshman ($20 says I'm going to change my mind within the first five minutes of school starting)...
August 27, 2009 at 5:02 PM
Jehsyka,
Aaah, those commercials are the bane of in-between adverts during tv shows... :| Not really, but they are pretty annoying!
Sleep only sucks when you have nightmares... D: But other than that, 'tis a welcome thing for me - esp. during winter/rainy days (it's like the best time to sleep ever!) ^^
August 27, 2009 at 5:38 PM
September 11th. :/ It's the day after my friend's birthday.
You get to do that with Billy Mays, too. Or just put "!" after everything he says.
D: You have to have a card to get into the bathroom. That sounds... horrifying.
Freshman are mostly ignored. *shrugs* It doesn't really matter. What matters is staying out of big people's way. 'Specially if you're small. >_O
Post a Comment