These wings aren't really here, they're just the trick of the light.

Okay, THAT'S IT.

Labeled as , ,
Okay so after a couple of months I finally got my period! I was really worried so I looked up some information on it earlier and there were many causes which may delay or stop it overall. Once I processed the info I evaluated myself and I have been stressing about stuff lately (ex: I had the final exams(on the friggin last week of school), I rushed a report (and even did a couple of all-nighters for it), parental issues, I was trying to rush myself on a comic I was doing, pretty much doing too many things at the same time all the while when my body was paying for it-- I was hardly eating as well) So I slept finally afterwards and ate and drank water--and then it happens once a visit to the bathroom. I cannot tell you how relieved I am b/c even the word relieved isn't enough of a word to express how I feel.

The main reason for that is that I wouldn't want to bother my father about it--he's dealing with enough problems as it is and I doubt he gives a **** about my female problems. (Please ignore that-- I haven't vented out in a while)

So I figured I'd get myself a treat.
I happen to have mint chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches--located in the scenic garage area (we placed a fridge there). (now this is what I really want to talk about) I made my way to the fridge and found myself startled when a loud noise occured. I quickly look up and saw that it was a rat/mouse (it definitely looked a bit big so I couldn't tell) and it ran so fast that you could hear it's paws scratch against the wall! I found myself in a panic as I took the ice cream--though I tried to stay as calm as I could-- but then I began thinking that there were more and they were going to go into the house (b/c I left the garage door open) so I began to walk really fast. Once I closed the garage door I rushed up the flight of stairs, entered my room, closed the door and screamed. I was all: "OKAY, THAT'S IT. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK~ WE HAVE RATS IN THE GARAGE! IN...THE...GARAGE!!! EEEEEEEEPP!" Well something like that. (Close enough)

And there you go! My crazy AM story.

By the way, I'm almost done with Chrysanthemum in Winter. I finally got past that ballet scene--now all I have to do is finish it. *somewhat proud*
0 comments:

Followers