I began thinking about this around this morning...it wasn't really a dream but I started contemplating this idea just before starting my day. Its kind of connected with how I've been feeling as of late. ^_^''
The White Room
Solitude. This is what solitude looks like: a grand space of a room with nothing else but blank walls and me...but it isn't a bedroom nor the house I've known for many years of my life but rather me. The inner me, everything that makes up my self, yet, why is it white and why am I lying here? Its freezing and there is nothing to keep me warm except this nightgown and these tears.
'Why am I here? Is this truly how I am?' I think to myself 'A room full of nothingness. Solitude...but the color is white. What is white? It is the opposite of black. Black, which is technically not a color but rather the absence of color. And white is the combination of all colors. So maybe my case is this: If this room represents who I am then I don't have nothingness but everything I need already but is too pre-occupied with current thoughts that I haven't been able to see that. Whilst pursuing ambition everything else disappears and I am left wondering what happened? and that is what causes my state of misery.' A black feather. I see a black feather, then another and another. It's raining feathers now. I take one into my hands and smile, 'this black is different though.'
It's an epiphany I tell you!
9 years ago

Post a Comment