I'm feeling a little better today but my arms still hurt and if I move too much I get a little dizzy. (I don't think that that's normal.) Anyways fishing was fun--however, what we were doing was considered illegal. O_O'' (some guy, who was fishing nearby, told us this) After catching 10 or so fish (this was on Sunday btw) he comes over and tells us that any fish below 18 inches was illegal to keep, with the exception of catfish. So I'm sitting there saying: "Let's put them back then." And...we keep them anyway.
Once I got in the car I was so mad. D-:< My father, being the single-minded dope he is kept laughing about the ordeal and kept repeating the same damn thing all over again. "So under 18 inches is illegal huh? 18 inches..." (Gah, imagine hearing that over and over again mixed with some stupid idiotic chortle--we could've been fined for 300 dollars apiece for those fish! And all they were going to do was eat them! D-:< ) I was dead tired when I got home so I showered, ate a bit of candy and took a nap...and no, I refused to eat any of the fish we caught. (Now my anger is surging up again as I type this so, yes, I'm technically ranting now.)
Maybe I should explain a bit on why I was angry and didn't eat any of the catch.
Right before the guy came up I reeled in a fish that would've been 6 or so inches (not sure on the size but it was the largest of any fish that I caught). Right during the process of removing the hook from it's mouth the guy comes up and starts telling us about the laws and how it's illegal and stuff. I'm sitting on one of the chairs listening in on the conversation and then I turn to see the fish I caught being held by it's freakin' gills and it's bleeding! The guy who was holding it (a person who works under my father) was just standing there with the fish like that with some stupid grin too. I was about to throw up, and being this empathetic person, I had to feel sorry for the fish. Then, right after the guy leaves, my father instructs the same person who was holding the bleeding fish, to get the rest of the catch and to put them into the cooler. (My reaction to this was simply WTF?)
We pretty much packed up and left. During that annoying car ride, I put the volume on my ipod on high just to block out the irksome laughter from the driver since I sat in the passenger seat. Then I thought about on what the guy told us. I didn't know much about fishing nor the rules-- and I should have checked them out when I had the chance the day before-- but they suddenly made sense to me. Though I wish I could remember it, if it wasn't for this headache I'd probably rant more about it. D-: Then again I would like to stop talking about negative stuff.
In other news, I'm not sure if I'll be updating two pics today. I'll probably get to work on one since I'm kind of tired. Plus, tomorrow I have an appointment at the orthodontist and, on the ride there, I have to deal with my crazy mother...or just crazy lady preferably since they're getting a divorce. I'm going to look for some new trance music so the ride is more bearable.
...and many people would say that talking bad about the person who birthed you into the world is pretty much bad but they don't know who she is. Pretty much anyone would say that and to forgive people like her...D-:<
Jeez, I'm just full of anger today. :'-|
9 years ago

Post a Comment