These wings aren't really here, they're just the trick of the light.

HUZZAH!

Labeled as ,
It's around 3 in the morning and I could never be more tired. I just finished sketching the rest of my audition for an OC Tournament that I plan to take part of in dA. I didn't know how many times I had to edit the original audition so it ended up being twice or so much pages in the end. (originally 5-6 pgs, now 11 pgs) Now I plan to ink one pg a day and submit as well...only so I can finish the reference page. I'm still entering the Lilith chara that I drew a couple times in past posts but I decided to change a couple things--especially her background info (so goodbye pointed ears! (they seemed a little overdone anyway))

That's pretty much what I've been doing...as well as musing at a new manga project. It's another short story that, is presently, called A Prince in the Top Hat. I got the title b/c I thought of those tricks that magicians do where they pull a rabbit out of the hat. lol-moment. I rather like the title, though long, but no one else has taken it. To put the story in a few words, it's very shojo and somewhat tragi-comedy--it might be a little cliche but I'm doing this one for fun since I'm experimenting with real life bgs. I actually plan to take pictures and use those as the bg for the comic. I've yet to write about it but I'm just throwing the idea around--though I already know how I want it to end and begin.

Ah, well I should get to sleep now. Maybe then I could finish that fairy tale I started a couple days ago...
0 comments:

Followers