These wings aren't really here, they're just the trick of the light.

A GOOD UPDATE this time.

Labeled as
Now you know it's good when words are typed in caps right? (Well not all words but...this is an exception)

Although I was about to close the computer for good so I can sleep again...I figured I've slept for too long. I really have! I had a monster headache this afternoon so I took a nap. However, before that, I woke up around 7 in the morning and I saw a spider on my window blinds and just freaked out. I spent my afternoon downstairs for the most part, trying to figure out what to eat. Having separators in your mouth really hurt! (and the reality of me getting my braces is finally coming true next week when I come in for banding) In addition to your teeth steadily moving and aching, I had a hard time chewing, in fact, I can barely chew at all. Plus, I barely have anything in my house that was...erm...non-chewable. D-: So I settled for some soft cheese and a porridge I made by combining rice, milk and a little salt. I even tried a little corn but that experience was unbearable.

I guess you can say, I'm somewhat happy and somewhat not. My feelings and all that are always in conflict with one another that it's kind of nerve-racking. But I forgot most of that by finishing Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr and starting on Child 44 by Tom Rob Smith. Stalinist Russia always fascinated me, probably because the History teacher I had last year made history not sound like a big bore (which was my ignorant view on it in middle school). It was always interesting, learning about the events that happened around the world...though I wish some of the students should've treated him better.

Ah well, anyways, a new year is coming up and I'm reluctant/excited to go back. Registration was on Tuesday and I thought everything was going to be fine but I was still as awkward as always. *slaps self* Especially when I had to go in the library to get my books (I even forgot to get them to issue me a locker! (which they'll probably run out by the time I ask them)) there were so many people crammed in there and I couldn't help but look to the floor. I should've been comfortable since I knew a couple people there but that didn't happen. I was kind of hoping someone would save me by talking or something or saying hi...but I hope too much don't I? If anyone of them saw me and cared enough to ask me why I looked so down I'd probably be a little happy. Too much wishful thinking again. (and I'm actually wondering if someone beside relatives are worrying about me--a kind of selfish thought isn't it?) Then again, I was with my mother, and they (the people I knew) were busy since they were helping the librarian...my mother is an intimidating person (if you knew her like I did), though the height isn't so much as intimidating.

A lot of senior moments lately though...both of my parents. D-: And it's kind of annoying how they try to tell you things you've already heard like two or three times...OR cause trouble for the cashiers at Barnes & Noble by giving them a book that had no barcode sticker on it AND actually expect them to find the cost for it BUT weave your name into the reason why they thought that the cashiers would find the price for it...if that made any sense at all I salute thee... Also, when they just plain not listen when you try to tell them something and have to repeat for who knows how many times!

...Okay, ranting is done. I'm done and I'm going to sleep before the sun rises.
3 comments:

Yay, Freerice.com!

Anyway, I feel sorry for you with the whole braces thing. :( Braces suck (and I have no idea when I'm getting mine off). But try drinking a smoothie or having some yogurt or something. You could also try corn - off the cob - and swallow the little grain thingys whole one or two at a time. It works for me.


I've had my braces for a little over a year now. Trust me, eventually you forget they're even there, but for the begining...they KILL.
But you can eat lots of jell-o. ^_^ So it's a win-win situation.
That reminds me...I have jell-o in the fridge! :-o Gasp!
By the way, I checked out your profile and you have wicked awesome taste in music. Hzah for DJ Satomi!
Ciao


Luna:

Three cheers for Freerice.com! Where getting addicted is actually good... XD

Yeah, I agree and thanks for the suggestions. I'll certainly look forward to having yogurt though--as long as my step-brothers don't get to them first.

Jehsyka:

LOL. I love jell-o! Especially this one kind you can get that has all colors and flavors--I think it was called a rainbow parfait? :'-D I should remember to get some when I get a chance to go to the store.

Thanks for the compliment. Truly. Since many people that I know have no taste for Trance/Electronica...you know. Glad to find a fellow DJ Satomi fan on Blogger as well as a fellow teenage writer!



Followers