Thanks to Luna I finally got around to getting a new blog background!
I've been meaning to change it because it was getting a little bland...
Besides me having to re-do the widgets and I'll be putting another widget on there soon I finally decided what story to do. For the past few days I've been meaning to write something but I didn't know what until now. I created several blogs for some stories I had but I hid them from public b/c there was nothing in them anyways (except for one but that was put on hiatus). Once I update on that I'll probably put it on the blogroll.
I think that's all I have to say. I don't have anything to rant about today since today went along pretty well. All I did today was relax for a bit, listen to music and sketch in my sketchbook. And me, being a vk nerd found some new visual kei bands to listen to. (thanks to Last.fm)
So far I'm just going to play around with the widgets while still listening to vk music. :-)
9 years ago

August 27, 2008 at 7:51 AM
I was wondering where your story-blogs went. It's good that you're still writing. :)
August 27, 2008 at 9:02 AM
Whoa, your blog looks fantastic! So incredibly wicked! I keep attempting to re-do my blog, but I can never seem to manage it the way I like. Gawrsh...
I didn't know you liked to write and sketch! Cool, so do I!
^_^
September 2, 2008 at 7:02 PM
@Luna:
Yep, still alive but barely. :-D
@Jehsyka:
Thanks! Me too! I could never find something to stick to but I guess you have to keep on trying till you find the right one... ^_^ Glad to hear that there's another writer that draws out there. :-| Most of the writers I know, like this one friend I had, wrote really well but couldn't draw that well (thus, I had to draw her characters for her)
Thank you for the comments! :-D
Post a Comment