It's been a tough second week so far! Usually the second week would come a lot smoother but apparently not. I don't have much time to blog about a lot of things since I'm up to my face in homework or things I need to do that happen to have importance currently.
Last weekend, Saturday to be exact, was the day when I got two teeth pulled out on the left side of my face--the other two are getting taken out this weekend. I had such a monstrous headache and I started panicking when I saw blood dribbling from my chin and arm (when I tried to cover it up) and the taste was just horrible...but the feeling went down soon enough and I'm still getting used to chewing on only one side of the mouth. :-D But hey, I'm pretty optimistic on these kind of things.
Well, my break is almost over. I need to get back to writing a paper on what my opinion is on the '08 election as well as choosing a passage from Julius Caesar for English III. So I'll use the time I have left to ask you, the reader (whoever is doing so) how are you? what's up? and similar questions--interpret it however you like. I'm sure we all have something on our minds that we need to say. :-)
9 years ago

September 10, 2008 at 9:36 AM
Wow, I'm sorry for you. Chewing for the next few days after you get your other teeth pulled is going to be hard but it will ... toughen up? I don't know how to phrase it.
Oh, and guess what I'm not doing right now? I'm not in school b/c it's a blue day and a late-start Wednesday. :) I just needed to rub it in someone's face.
I hope you feel better and finish everything. :)
Post a Comment