These wings aren't really here, they're just the trick of the light.

Assessment Days

Labeled as
Besides the world getting a little off these days--getting either better or worse by the day (not so sure myself). Tomorrow I'm to take the 3-week assessments. I wonder too whether other high schools do the same thing? Well, I can say I'm kind of prepared and not--meaning I'm more confident about the English assessment than Algebra 2 (and I dislike Alg 2 with a passion of a thousand suns) but I have no choice but to go through the class in order to graduate. Maybe it would've been better if I didn't take Alg 1 in the summer before freshman year--so all I have to take this year is geometry (which was easy for me).

Hmm, besides me venting about school--the story is going pretty well. I'm doing a couple of revisions though but I'll still be able to post on Friday (and this Friday is going to be awesome since it'll be a half day--on which I get out of school around 12:57 or something). I think it's going along at a good pace but I'm going to need a second opinion on that. :-) Aside from my writing and school, everything is going okay.

...Err...I didn't have a lot to say this time.

*goes off on Microsoft Word Works Processor to continue typing*
2 comments:

Cool blog. I really like your picture. You're beautiful.

Glass


For "The Dolls" one-shot, I originally created it as a prologue for a vampire story, but the story didn't go anywhere. I'm working on it, though.

Versailles (THANK YOU for introducing that band!) actually inspired it, with all the old clothing and the old house and stuff. I described it as Victorian because that's the only time period I know that has that kind of stuff. I think the Cain Saga was set in the Victorian age, and there are similarities...

:) Have a nice life.



Followers