These wings aren't really here, they're just the trick of the light.

Update and More Stuff

Labeled as , ,
Finally another week gone by and I'm a little tired from it all. I'm sure some people can relate. :-D Ah well, I finally got to writing out some of the parts to that story I was talking about in some past post somewhere. I can tell that I'm enjoying the process because I hardly gave any attention in some of my classes (bad bad me *sad face* ) and instead of doing so I got to writing the rough draft for Ch.1 and just began on Ch.2.

I'll attempt to update weekly since I like to edit stuff from time to time (and if anyone would like to help edit some of the drafts I'd be more glad to appoint anyone as Editor--and since I don't have Microsoft Word but Microsoft Works Word Processor (some outdated version of MWord) I'm going to ask if it's possible to edit the draft using the Google Docs feature or some other way--we'll just have to compromise then)

Besides appointing an editor-- :-) I put the story blog on my blogroll (Love of Fate). I'd say it's a mixture of my two loves: Obscure phrases and dark fiction.

Who doesn't like dark fiction?
0 comments:

Followers