Hmm...try adding a high school in renovation AND an anti-social clingy idiot (pretty much for today I was). Well that only spells out disaster and panic...lots and LOTS of panic. It sounds a bit extreme but in a nutshell that's what happened to me today. I had no idea where my classes were and I barely knew anyone in my classes so it was pretty awkward for the first few periods but I kind of loosened up around the afternoon. Though note, I said kind of.
Around lunch time I was off to turn in a class change form to the office and I couldn't move my legs but once it was turned in I was relieved that I began to cry (and I made quite a scene) at the wrong time b/c someone I knew was coming. ( I guess you can say that it was that kind of someone, hope someone gets my drift) But yeah, my day was awkward as heck and I'm tired from everything...especially the panicking and clinging around some people (I have to make it up to them somehow! D-: )
...*goes off to panic some more*
:-) Ah well, maybe someone else had a better day than me. First days have always been tiring for me (this one especially) because you have to get used to everything and with the classrooms arranged the way they are I have to find new routes since the campus is pretty big. Now with the whole east side torn down (the school is being rebuilt and won't finish till 2010) people are more clustered and grouped around lunch and is a hassle to get around (then theres me who's panicking in some corner in the distance...eh...I was joking that time).
I found something ironic today. In 2nd period we're supposed to blog about our day...I didn't get to ask or tell the teacher that I've been blogging since summer...but I was wondering whether I should just cut and paste some of my entries here and send it to myself via email and I turn that in as the assignment. I was considering that since my good ideas don't really tap in during the morning hours and there's barely anything to talk about that early in the morning except about what happened in the past and that can get really boring and emotionally stressful for me... but that doesn't mean that I'll consider this idea. It'll definitely save me some time and I won't have to worry about the eye over the shoulder kind of thing. I'm really really self-conscious about these kind of things. If you're wondering it's a Computer Graphics class; that's how I/we have access to the internet. Plus, I like to blog with music anyways.
Though I do like the smell of new textbook or any kind of book for that matter. (random moment)
9 years ago

September 3, 2008 at 10:32 AM
ARGH! That's going to be exactly like me tomorrow! *starts stressing out even more*
If you can, maybe you should talk to your teacher about taking things from your blog if you're worried. I'm sure it wouldn't be a bad thing if you went ahead and did it anyway.
September 3, 2008 at 4:28 PM
@Luna:
GASP! The feeling will probably go away--but I hope the best for you. First days are always the toughest! (especially if you're a first year) If you have hallways you might want to watch where you're going...
I was going to do that but I decided to switch out of the class. In HS, at least my school, a foreign language is required in order to graduate. (I am such a bad junior *shakes head*)
Post a Comment