I just suddenly noticed the Followers thing on the dashboard and put it up on my blog. I thought it was a cool idea. Bah! More ramblings I think. Yes but the word followers looks weird to me--at least, if I keep looking at it. I think some people have noticed that sometime in their life. *shrugs*
When I looked at my past posts I couldn't help but feel a little bit vain or selfish. That happens though when there is nothing to do (or at least having the mindset that you have nothing to do) and you suddenly start thinking of the things you don't want to think of. But I suppose that this was why I started this blog anyways...to have something to do, to talk about stuff and pretty much vent about problems. It seems like the typical teenager kind of thing doesn't it? *hides in a corner*
Ah well, now that I'm busy I don't have to dwell about things like that anymore--at least, not so much. I've suddenly taken a bigger interest in writing and I'm hoping to develop it more so, besides Sunday Scribblings, I'm a member of The Writing Circle (as you might know from a post back in June) and they just sent out the newest challenge--but of course I can't tell you what it is. ;-)
9 years ago

Post a Comment