These wings aren't really here, they're just the trick of the light.

Versailles Philharmonic Quintet: PRINCE

Labeled as , , ,

Video: PRINCE

Just a random hello so far...I'm trying to get caught up in my assignments so I don't have a super big pile of stuff to do later on. Plus, the quarter is about to end and that means that it's almost half-way through 1st semester--and that means semester finals. Besides, next month is National Writer's Month. There's even a nifty site created for it: NaNoWriMo as well as the Young Writer's Program.

I was thinking of doing the challenge of writing a novel non-stop in November...I thought about it for awhile and I was thinking of doing one of the back stories for Love of Fate. Then again, how can I focus on that while still working on LoF? Maybe next year then...but things might change in time. XD

Well, I'm not sure on what else to say since I need to sleep for tomorrow. Maybe then I'll have more strength and wit to write something more substantial.

1 comments:

Hmm... while I haven't done any real back stories for any of my characters, I have written chapters way, way in advance when I've gotten stuck (like I said - it helps when I'm stuck, and I can also get those chapters out of my head! It's so annoying when I have these things running though my head, but I know that they won't appear for a long time.)

I actually say go for it, exspecially (ah! No spell check!) if you have time.



Followers