(Yes, I read Vampire Knight)
I'd say that this week hasn't been the best, since I've been tired for some reason and have been caught sleeping in class a couple times (and it's only Wednesday). Although I can't wait for Friday—since that's the day when I turn that age. Besides that though, I'm supposed to blog (as an assignment for Comp. Graph) about my career. Seriously, I'm stuck between being an illustrator or author but maybe I'll just blog a bit about both? (Boy, that sentence was pretty pointless.)
I do apologize for my last post—I have a hard time straightening things out if I don't read it over a couple times—it was very emo of me. Yes, setting aside my personal life, the story is going well. At first, I thought I was going to have to delay this week's update but I don't have to anymore. :-D
Though I do wonder why I chose to write a vampire story in the first place. *ponders for a while* As for the Sunday Scribblings story (invitation) I wasn't sure whatI was thinking when I wrote that so...yeah.
9 years ago

October 1, 2008 at 5:52 PM
"Vampires Covered in Blood are Prohibited."
That's funny, although not exactly relevant. Still, what else could you name it? :)
October 2, 2008 at 4:25 PM
I've decided to shy away from vampire tales until Twilight has drained from my brain. I'm getting sick of it.
Though, I'd excitedly buy your book in a second!
Psh, no worries, your not emo.
Post a Comment