These wings aren't really here, they're just the trick of the light.

Good Ol' Hallows Eve...and Candy

Labeled as , , ,
This was probably one of the more memorable halloweens ever! At first, of course, I was late to school (since I was too tired trying to figure out a last minute costume b/c of a couple dilemmas) but I made it in the middle of second period. I didn't wear the ghost costume (like that polaroid I took a picture off) but I wore the angel wings and a balck dress with a red ribbon (which I wish I could've taken a picture of before it as gone completely.

For a last minute costume it went pretty well.

I changed into the ghost costume once my cousin arrived to help me give out candy. We practically stood outside, motionless like statues, and waited for the arrival of trick-or-treaters. And form all that standing, my feet were tired--crazily enough, I started waltzing in the middle of the road since there were barely any people coming anyway. So...that was a lot of fun. :-D

Anywho, I'm psyched for NaNoWriMo but still can't get my head wrapped around LoF. I tried to do some of the editing earlier today but...it didn't work out so well as I had planned. I might even have to write a post to post-pone the updates till NaNo is done.

...But I'll give that some though before doing so.

Besides a candy-filled halloween (by that I mean siphoning off Life Savers...and seeing hi-larious costumes (jeez, I saw a dude clad in a prom dress and make-up and banana people...and three obese ninjas with their rear-ends showing...) it's been a fun day/night and it's going to rain!

Hope everyone's Halloween was something...Halloweeny...well, something along those lines. :-)
1 comments:

I wrote about my Halloween, too!

Don't little kids in those costumes look great? I mean those things your parents zip yourself into, and they have hoods and everything. :) Yesterday at lunch, I saw a teacher's little 3/4/5 year old kid in a giraffe costume. It was adorable.

Adults don't look good in those costumes. They're not short enough/proportioned well enough.



Followers