These wings aren't really here, they're just the trick of the light.

Culture

Labeled as ,
I don't know. I wrote this for Computer Graphics but I thought it was funny enough to post hereokay, maybe not funny, but it's something. Basically, I had to write about culture and what your culture was...
------------------------------------------------------------------
Personally, culture is what people share. It’s similar to community but it refers to a group of people. A good example would be the culture of Native Americans (nomadic, the appreciation of family values, higher spirituality) and/or how the culture of Spanish ranchers had on the visage of the American cowboy (and from this it’s evident that I do pay attention to U.S history). A single person’s culture differs since everybody isn’t alike; especially those not living in the same continent or overall area. So, in turn to a human being’s train of thought, a culture is hard to define due to the fact that one culture tends to derive from another—like the basis of Christianity is pretty much in every religion yet; people still start feuds religiously (which is downright idiotic).

My facts may not be right but I still make my point. A culture is what we all have. A culture is also vulnerable to criticism, verbal and/or physical battery and rivalries. Culture, in a sense, defines people—or helps people define who they are on this Earth. That is my take on the definition of culture and, in this stage of life; I can’t really say that I partake to just one culture. I am an artist, a writer and probably just another idealistic dreamer who chooses not to judge.
If there’s a specific word for this type of “culture” or if there are people who share that same belief as I; it’s probably right in my face—to the point where I’m unable to distinguish it for what it truly is. Besides, I feel really out of place in the materialistic world. Where are the people who appreciate what they already have? Tree-huggers? Where are those aspiring writers and artists who want to make their mark in this world?

Prepare to laugh out loud (LOL) since there is a way to bring together people who share the same ideals.

Internet communities.

(that too is a culture right?)

2 comments:

Internet communities. Yes.

Epic Win.


I got an A on that blog too... XD



Followers