These wings aren't really here, they're just the trick of the light.

Random UNAUTHORIZED Post Ahead!

Labeled as ,

Hello all!

I doubt that this is appropriate (since I’m typing this during my Comp Graphics class). I haven’t been posting much on this blog but that’s changing at this very moment (LOL). Currently, I haven’t really been paying attention in school—just kind of drifting in and out due to lack of sleep, as well as my cousin’s mom staying over at the house. The bad thing about why she’s staying here is that my mother hates (I think) my cousin and her mom for some stupid reason so she can’t ever find out that they’re here (but I like them). There were a few close calls but those were dealt with—I’m just glad she’s staying till this weekend! But besides all the family drama, it’s been a good week (when I’m at home) and I finished re-reading CHILD 44 just yesterday. Now I’ve set my reading glasses to The Story of Edgar Sawtelle—and I may need glasses since the formatting and font size makes the page seem like a group gathering at Tienanmen Square (and that’s a heck of a square my readers—okay, maybe a good one or two, or that server ghost from some unknown land somewhere that haunts all innocent bloggers). GASP.

As for the story, hmm it’s going fine—had to do a rewrite of the upcoming one though and it totally threw me off since I’d have to rewrite the third chapter. The whole once a week thing is kind of fun since that gives me enough time to balance my writing and schoolwork—and I need to focus on the schoolwork since I’d hate to take summer classes (for the very vain reason that summer is not my most favored of seasons; that happens to be winter).

Now, to conclude this rushed post—I’ve probably rambled a bit here. My birthday is coming up and I’m not sure whether I should be happy or not happy, etcetera (16 is a fine number but I have my reasons).

*flees from the server ghost for messing with my font—or did it?*

[insert dramatic orchestrated music HERE]

3 comments:

You should be so freaked for your birthday (in a good way ^_^). Turning sixteen is awesome...I'm assuming. Sweet 16 party, driving...two years of being a kid left. You had better make them count!
By the way, sorry I haven't done much commenting lately, but I have been reading your posts and while I'm trapped in this commenting page because my computer is too slow let me say your Sunday Scribblings stories are awesome!
:-D


Oh, just curious, you're an insanely talented writer. Is that what you want to do when you grow up or is some other career your plan?


Hehe. When I have time left over in my Computer Graphics class, I e-mail my friend's mom.

How evil is that?

*crickets chirping*

Okay, never mind.



Followers