These wings aren't really here, they're just the trick of the light.

Beautiful Souls?

Labeled as , , ,
I've been doing some photoshopping some templates lately for my CompGraph class since we absolutely have to blog about our weekends and because of that I haven't been able to type as much I'd like (but I already typed up to halfway of Ch.4 so I'm all good). I also have assessments on Thursday and I can't wait till those are over since it's very very unnecessary and can bring your grade down even if you did all your assignments.


( Well, here's an example of the template I finished and I've yet to optimize it so its a huge file.)

But besides school, I just outlined the different possibilities on how I can end Ch.4 and the story overall--you see, I'm aiming for 14 chapters minimum for this story and I'm even thinking of making a sequel since I mentioned the world called Ligeia (and since I probably won't get too much into that since Dmitri and Alice go through their troubles and stuff). And yes, I named that world after a Poe story. If I decide to do that I'll try to make it interesting *evil laugh*


But yes, this time the update will surely be on Friday not on Saturday for sure. >:-)

Hmmm...

I'm trying my best to make this post longer...

Aha! Okay, I just suddenly got into writing in a journal recently (since not everything can be put on an online blog) and while I wrote I would get bored since all I saw were words. So I found my old Middle school journal (which was just really a small notebook) and took the pictures I put in there (since I used to print out these anime pictures and paste them along with my entries) and started placing them in my journal. I also put in some of my sketches that I cut out and some memorabilia like theater tickets, pictures of people I knew that gave me their picture and some random stuff. And, being the person I am, I wrote all over the inside cover and stuff...writing lyrics or phrases that I like (like those latin phrases I googled lol). In the midst of all the taping of pictures and organizing everything so it's all collage-y...I wondered on why people keep journals in the first place.

Of course, it's a easy answer but you can muse about it for a while (and that's what I do: muse about things and write them down/ in this case type so bear with me; I'm quite a messy thinker...whatever that means).

In the world we live in today do we not wear masks when we go out in the world? Saying one thing while thinking about another--something that might not be appropriate to say. From personal experience, its very true. Not everything can be said since we worry about the opposing sides reaction. We keep secrets and sometimes die for them, thinking that it's noble. Wouldn't that be great? To die a good person and not someone who caused misery. Wouldn't people be remembered more for their good deeds than their bad ones? Not necessarily true. But we do remember more of the bad than the good. And that doesn't seem like a good way to be remembered since the good deeds that person might've done is quickly overruled by the bad.

There's always two sides to situations, scenarios, people.

Isn't that the part where journals come in handy? To say what cannot be said; in a way, it's beautiful: people pouring their hearts out on paper (maybe not their hearts but something) and expressing whatever they want, good or bad. I'm not saying that everyone should keep one though--this is just me playing around with this idea--but it's something to consider since I don't want people looking into my journal (although I made it all pretty inside).

Maybe having a journal can also be a metaphor to relate to the person who keeps it. Do people who keep journals have beautiful souls? (No, not the song by Jesse McCartney--which is a nice song though) Now that depends on what beautiful and soul individually means to you, but, in my way of viewing things, yes.

What makes us complicated brings together mentally, but draws away from physically. We all don't like to talk about things that happened but things still need to be said in some form or another...So get a pen/pencil/ketchup then a piece of paper, a journal/diary or those cute napkins from cafe's and write your story.
1 comments:

hey!! it's TGA. thanks for puttin gmy site link on the side of ur page! *glomp* and i didn't know u liked evanescence! ur my new best friend. XD thay rock. just stopping by to say hi!



Followers