These wings aren't really here, they're just the trick of the light.

Just one more song...



It's just about to be midnight (like 3 minutes) and I just got to writing/brainstorming technically for that NaNoWriMo challenge and actually got an idea on what to write (it's actually a re-vamp of Crimson Red and I'm getting excited about it)...and that's pretty good motivation.

I'm still fixing the edits I designated for Ch.6 of LoF but I have no specific date for that to come out--I might work that in with the re-vamp but I'm not so sure...*ponders about it more*

But noes! Not an essay! or a district test that'll probably determine your quarter grade! *gasps melodramatically and faints on computer keyboard*

*gets back on feet an hour later and notices keyboard shaped imprints on forehead* I'm kidding on the things in the asterisks...but I'm feeling silly and giddy (ha, it rhymes) just with the prospect that the quarter will end, Halloween and November! In that month, besides the writing challenge, I have one week off for Thanksgiving and the month after that, I have two weeks off for Christmas and New Year's. It just suddenly came to mind when I was trying to manage my time-frame for this whole week.

Oh. I almost forgot...The first storm over here is coming in the weekend! And Daylight Savings (if I got the name right)...Bah. I'm rambling again when I'm supposed to sleep...

But, like the title, I'm only giving myself the time-frame of the songs I'm listening to how much I spend on this post. :-)

Songs:

"Aura" by Yuki Kajiura
"Shokobutsu Ningen M No Theme" by Miyavi (listened to this 3 times)
"Clocks" by Coldplay
"Misa no Uta (orchestral version)" by Hirano Yoshihisa

Well, my clock is almost up and as far as I can tell...my hair is a mess...and, I've probably made some grammar mistakes.

Don't sue me O Gods of English! *gets smacked*
1 comments:

Yay! November makes me happy because I'm going to be fifteen on the 12th!

God, I can't wait for the clocks to change! (Yeah, I don't know what it's called either. So sue me.) I hate waking up in the dark and on red days I have to wake up at six thirty so when I leave for school at seven thirty, it's still dark! Gah!



Followers