Okay, for some reason there was something wrong with the internet connection (and I'm still not sure on how it got restored) so all I did during that time (Friday and Saturday) was work on the third chapter of LoF. So, I apologize for the delay for I'll be posting it as of now (right after this post).
On more recent news, my birthday didn't go as awesome since I was a bit under the weather. my throat was hurting and I was coughing like crazy the whole day. Around third period I was so close to going to the attendance office to try to excuse myself but I figured to ride out the whole day--and I'm glad I did since it turned out to be a fun day. But yes, I'm officially the ol' 1 and 6 and I don't feel too different.
That's pretty much it besides my current adoration for a band called the Lostprophets.
*runs around in circles till dizzy*
...and I'm happy because it just rained recently. :-D
9 years ago

October 7, 2008 at 5:04 PM
Yay, Lostprophets! I actually only liked one song, but they're good. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
October 7, 2008 at 11:14 PM
Awesome! X-D And thank you very much!
Post a Comment