These wings aren't really here, they're just the trick of the light.

Creepy angel statues are my friends...

A very image heavy post...and the pictures are big (the ones I took so don't bother clicking if your computer's known to be slow).


Haserot statue somewhere in Ohio I think... Click for original source

I don't know about you but cemeteries and statues fascinate me. If ever I went into a cemetery (which I have) I would take my camera...but I'd rather not. People might think it disrespectful (and it probably is)...

The perspective...

I've always liked angels too. Just thinking of people who could fly...? Pretty neat stuff. Anyways, I'm taking a break again. Chapter 7 of YZ is really getting to me even if I had it all written out - yes, my writing is semi-terrible but readable (it sounds retarded so don't even bother reading it >.>)


I finally put a shot of my writing up! I've been meaning to do this for awhile.

So why do I have pictures up? Well I finally found the usb cord for my camera so here's some more pictures - like my desk >.>

Post-its!!! And miscellaneous junk in the back. And no, Waldo isn't there but that sounds like a good idea.


A close up of some sorts...and my awesome purple/mauve pencil. It's name is Callie. Say hi.

I like cats... lol and the mouse has dirt on it...eew *cleans it*

So there you have my desk...now for my desktop -

It's fairly cluttered...lol and chapter 2 of LMM is finished already.

And now my desktop wallpaper (featuring a random doodle and excerpts from the Heaven's Night one-shot) -

I thought it was cool and I was bored. >.>

Now for some LMM stuff because Luna's "Shameless self-advertising" section on her blog inspired me (which has nifty icons that link to her stories - as you can probably see on my sidebar). I took pictures and...you'll see. Again, when I should've been typing ch.7, I focused on LMM. >.> no worries, after this, I'm typing at least a page or two before I sleep...


Hey, it's Haserot again...and my writing. I write like that to scare people. >.>













That...took awhile just posting all this up. >.>
4 comments:

Yo.
I'm not gangsta.
Just a loser pretending to be.
Cemeteries can be very pretty, I agree. Something about the eeriness has a tranquilizing quality.
All those pictures were really awesome.
^_^


Yay! I just put an icon on my site for you.

*waves* Hi Callie.

Ah, I should put pictures of my room up to. I like yours. It really doesn't look that messy - probably because I don't live there, lol.


You have been way more diligent with your writing than I have with mine. My story is always in my head, but my heart has felt so heavy lately that its hard to get myself to even put my pen to paper during my free time away from work.

I actually think sometimes I need someone to talk it out with and hold me accountable for getting things done, chapter by chapter. To debate back and forth on some ideas. That's my thought sometimes at least, don't know if that's whats really needed or if I just need to get into gear.

Your doing an awesome job Laelah, keep it up. BTW, I too think gravestones and what nots can be beautiful sights to see. I don't see how taking pictures would be disrespectful if by taking the pictures you are trying to show the beauty and the love that the family was trying to give to the person who left this world.

Sorry for the long comment.Hope all is well your way.


I will post pictures. :D I just need to make them a bit smaller.

Lol, my desk(s) are the messy things. Oh yeah - about the monsters-in-the-closet thing... be quiet! They might hear you! (I'm obviously under the impression that they don't know when I'm sleeping. ^^)



Followers