These wings aren't really here, they're just the trick of the light.

Laelah 101

All right so on the last post I asked for questions and here are the answers -

From Mmm Bunnies:

What's the timespan for Year Zero?

Technically two months for the main events - it starts in mid-May, goes through the whole of June and ends a couple of weeks in July.

What is your favorite color?

Purple, white, gray, red, blue... Cool colors mostly but purple has been my favorite ever since I started using crayons.

What do you usually wear? (Ex: Jeans & t-shirt, dresses, leotards, etc.)

Comfort is what I think of first both outside and at home. Outside I normally wear jeans (not that I have much of a choice since I live in a male-dominated household - has six step-brothers, seven if you count the adopted one who lives abroad, and two step-sisters who also live abroad) and loos shirts or tank-tops with a jacket/sweater. I do like girly clothes and would like to wear skirts (the long kind since it's tedious when you have to buy pants) or dresses so I settle for camisoles. And on my good days out or to school I wear blouses with the sleeves tucked to the elbow.

Where do you find your user avatar/icon/thingies?

Here mostly and sometimes here. Or I crop pictures - but that takes a lot of time and I'm lazy.

Random-ass questions pulled of the internet:

When are you most alert? Morning or night?

Nighttime. I'm fairly nocturnal come summertime. Plus, I like the eerie silence sometimes - though creepy - it's soothing. plus, people are less likely to bother you about anything... Though you have to watch out for those dark hallways though...

Do you prefer to be inside or outside?

Depends. If it's hot, I'll stay inside. If it suddenly began to snow or rained, I'll go out for a walk or two around the neighborhood. I don't get out much so I prefer inside naturally. Now, if it wasn't such a hassle to go outside I would go out more frequently (not that there's much to see).

At what temperature are you most comfortable? When you are hot, cold, warm?

Warm. But it depends too, especially if it's winter you'd want to be warmer. If it's hot you'd want it to be cold. :| I'm indecisive and it's become habit to assess both situations.

Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?

Closed... Don't want things to come out there you know? >.>

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?

...No. But my mom's been known to do that. I think there's a bag full of them tucked somewhere...

Do you like to use post-it notes?

I do. In fact I've been using sticky notes to help with outlines for the chapters and such. The bright colors help me focus on that needs to be done.

Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?

A bear. A big rolling bear. I can't stand bees or insects or anything with more legs than necessary. Hell, bees fly too. Who would avenge me after they fly away? Actually, how?!

Do you always smile for pictures?

With braces? No. But it's getting easier. I actually want to smile and laugh in public without covering my mouth. >.>

What is your biggest pet peeve?

Probably people slamming doors/cabinets/drawers of any kind. Even moreso than my dislike for annoying pushovers...

Do you ever count your steps when you walk?


I've tried and got distracted, then tried again. I ended up forgetting the number I left off on when I turned around to see the other end of the street.

Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?

If I'm in a good mood...I might do that but stop immediately because I know how silly I look.

Do you chew your pens and pencils?

Nope. That's another pet peeve. You let someone borrow your pen/pencil and then they return it with bite marks... I let them keep it. I'm not really a germaphobe. I just don't like having something that was once in someones mouth or gnashing at it with their teeth - my imagination tends to overreact about these kinds of things.

What is your Song of the week?

The Used cover for Burning Down the House by Talking Heads. The original sounds so...weird. Loved it after watching Transformers 2 with friends... It was an all right movie. >.>




Do you still watch cartoons?

Heck. Yes. But not so frequently atm.

What movies could you watch over and over and still love?

Silent Hill, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle...a lot if I had the time.

Can you change the oil on a car?

I can try. I've seen my dad enough to not try it for myself.

Ever gotten a speeding ticket?

I don't own a car so no.

Ran out of gas?

By being literally exhausted that you can't move anymore - then yes.

Favorite kind of sandwich?

A friend made me try this - it was just lettuce, cheese, ham, in halves of a croissant. Good stuff.

What is your usual bedtime?

...Lately, sometime deep in the morning hours.

Are you lazy?

Must that really be answered? >.>

Afraid of heights?

Used to and now I can enjoy rollercoasters! Woo! *half-hearted smile* Another pet peeve: rollercoaster pictures. You're caught up in the moment and your screaming face is caught on a camera and is shown at the end of the ride... What is riding a rollercoaster supposed to be glamorous?

Sing in the car?

I have.

Dance in the shower?

...Tried.

Dance in the car?

Kind of nicked my elbow that time and I suddenly felt dizzy.

Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?

A florist. Then I wanted to be a psychiatrist before I changed to psychologist. Then an artist for my writer friend. And then I wanted to be a writer. I changed again but this time to an Illustrator (but that doesn't seem to be working out). And now I'm back to just writing. It's too stressful to think about what you're going to be doing in the future.

Do you believe in ghosts?

I don't, yet I do. Either way, anything dead or anything we perceive as dead is creepy.

Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?

Too many to count.

Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?

Holy... YES. >:-|

Take a vitamin daily?

Yep.

Wear slippers?

Absolutely. You try wearing fuzzy socks (this was during winter) and walking on a wooden floor. It almost never ends well.

First concert?

A Britney Spears one with my cousin who didn't want to go alone. It was fun and it was a school night too. For the rest of that week I was so exhausted that I couldn't hold a pencil right.

Ever won a spelling bee?

In the fifth grade... They tried to trick me with a silent letter I think. I was so nervous.

Have you ever cried because you were so happy?

Plenty of times. I also cry when I laugh really hard. It gets worse when they join in because I won't be able to stop laughing!

Who would you like to see in concert?

The Used, Muse or Nine Inch Nails... That'd be awesome.

Can you swim well?

Just barely. I can float as long as I don't panic... *panics then drowns* I stay at the shallow end only because I have issues with deep water.

Are you patient?

Yes but I snap at times and it isn't pretty.

Do you want to get married?

Not sure yet.

Do you have kids?

o.o No.

Do you want kids?

>.>'' Still undecided...

Do you miss anyone right now?

Now? I can't really say no so sure why not? I miss a lot of things.

Wee! A Personality Test!

Apparently my personality type is:

Quiet, reflective and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people.

Some careers that would fit me are:

Writers, artists, counselors, social workers, English teachers, fine arts teachers, child care workers, clergy, missionaries, psychologists, psychiatrists, scientists, political activists, editors, education consultants, journalists, religious educators, social scientists.

I'm more:

Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling and Perceiving.

How strange that that personality test got me spot on. o.o Okay, that was a lengthy post... Will probably post something else soon but now, sleep. *dozes on the keyboard*
1 comments:

You have braces too? I don't think I knew that! :D

I sleep with my closet door open... just so the things hiding in there know that I can see them.

Post-it notes are too small. I'd rather use... anything else.



Followers