
So this past week, I've been lamenting over my sore arms.
On Monday was my physical exam - on which I was told I needed a total of five injections. On that day I got three - two on my left arm, one on the right - and for the whole day I was tired (not to mention it was unbearably hot). And today I got the last two and you know what? That HPV shot hurts like hell! What? Do they use a larger needle? D: Anywho, I'm done ranting about that.
On Monday was my physical exam - on which I was told I needed a total of five injections. On that day I got three - two on my left arm, one on the right - and for the whole day I was tired (not to mention it was unbearably hot). And today I got the last two and you know what? That HPV shot hurts like hell! What? Do they use a larger needle? D: Anywho, I'm done ranting about that.
Well that and I'm sleepy. Later I'll check out everbody's posts and reply to comments - all that stuff you know. :)
...That was a pretty useless post.

July 17, 2009 at 3:05 PM
Lol, my dad has, like, twelve measuring tapes.
Ah, hospitals. They creep me out.
I love the picture. It's so cute!
Post a Comment