These wings aren't really here, they're just the trick of the light.

YZ0

Labeled as , ,
Hey guys, just a short post today saying that I took up Luna's idea (Mmm Bunnies) from this post and started a Worpress site for it. The first chapter is up so feel free to read it. Since it's on Wordpress and I'm updating via their nifty Pages option (which, you've got to admit is pretty cool) I'll mention on my posts whether I've posted the next part and whatnot.

Year Zero or YZo (for short)

Besides that, I'm feeling pretty good (I guess) compared to yesterday/last night. All I can say is that I felt a bit frustrated.

So, there you go, and I know, for sure, that this one will follow through to the end because I have it all worked out. Wish me luck because I might have jinxed myself there. :)


3 comments:

Good luck :)

Oh and I might pop over and have a sneaky read :D x


If your computer works, it won't fail fantastically like mine. ^^ Best of luck and now I'm off to read it.


Wow... I totally wasn't thinking of the princess = bride thing. Not consciously, at least. ;D



Followers