Hello all
who read this
nothing interesting
to say today
except that
I'm trying my best
to keep my head up
and smile
because it's a brand new day
and I HOPE that you too
feel the same
Nothing substantial today
only because the day is starting
and it's Senior Ditch day
so the class is partially boring
can you not tell that already?
with the format of this post the way it is?
Maybe I'll come up
with something
more interesting
because I'm completely bored out of my wits
and long to go home
turn on the computer
blast music
and type away at a draft like there's no tomorrow
(which, unfortunately, there is)
It just feels
that whatever's up there
(you know what I mean)
is a bit lenient today
not that I believe
my luck today
is caused by the hands of a superior being, per se
(whatever per se means, I forget)
But yes
I'm rambling
but I don't have much work to do here
so...yeah.
9 years ago

May 11, 2009 at 10:42 AM
At least your internet is working, I had to make a trip down to the local coffee shop to get the emailing stuff done for work...and then go back to the office, back and forth today, back and forth.
Normally it wouldn't bother me except I could get alot more done if I could just do it all at my desk like normal...sorry for the rant here, just a bit frustrated all the way around with things today.
May 11, 2009 at 3:20 PM
Sorry I haven't stopped by in a while. I really like the changes you've made to your blog! Those pictires along the right side are wicked and beautiful.
PS Psh...gremlins are sooo better than fairies.
:)
Ch-yaaaah.
May 13, 2009 at 11:52 PM
i am familiar with days like this...
i like that you made it all colorful.
that helps.
Post a Comment