These wings aren't really here, they're just the trick of the light.

Just a little down...

Labeled as ,
I've been neglecting blogger but everyone has those reasons that deters them from doing thing they enjoy (and yes, that means that I like posting on Blogger, no matter if what I post gets no comments).

It's the fun of blogging on the internet. :)



What is this,
that I see
floating in the far plane

A light
a fallen star
A wish that had never been made

I take the star
in it's ethereal glow
holding it gingerly in my hands

I utter the words
those incandescent words
of thoughtless wishes and wants in my mind

Only, I find
the star loses it's glow
a second too late and white as snow

Crumbling in my hands
no matter how many times I call it's name
the name on which I had forgotten

Lost, yet again
on a world ever moving
of time never stopping

Dreams stay only
as an illusion
and incorporeal to the touch

Always spanning
between both worlds
but existing in only one

The sad, sad truth
of what was never accomplished
for there is no instant gratification.

9 comments:

I just had a thought. Would it be easier for you to download the template and send me the code? If not that's okay.


:D :D :D :D thank you so much!

http://btemplates.com/2008/07/16/green-magic/


No I didn't get an email. Who are you sending it to?


Yes, I think that'd be best. I don't like giving my email over the internet. But you're not stupid.


Dropping in to say hi.

Hi.


You're awesome and you make me laugh.


Oh, you make me laugh. Thanks. I needed it, because I have a cold (gee, THANKS MOM) and my day has been crappy. :D


Yeah, I've been drinking a lot of water, especially because of my itchy throat (maybe sore throat?). It doesn't seem to really help me being thirsty, but tea helps there.

Oh yeah - Mothers Day. I gave my mom a card and a gift certificate like a good little girl.

Darren and Dad said that they would make dinner... and now Dad's asking me where this Chinese restaurant's phone number/menu is. *headdesk* They didn't even try to cook! (Which, I guess, is a good thing.)

I hope you get better, and I'm pretty sure you don't have anthrax because (according to Wikipedia):

"Anthrax is an acute disease in humans and animals caused by Bacillus anthracis, which is highly lethal in all forms. There are effective vaccines against anthrax, and some forms of the disease respond well to antibiotic treatment."

So there.


The only tea I drink is very black tea with lots and lots of sugar in it. I've tried to cut down the sugar/blackness, but it doesn't work.

We'll have pizza and ice cream for Father's Day. ^.^

I don't even buy Mom a card - I just fold some paper from the printer and write some words with a marker. *rubs the bump that the brick left* Don't worry. *plans to maim person who brick'd you*



Followers