Apparently this weekend I'll be going a certain somewhere to a certain airport to pick up a certain relative or two of my cousin's. Yeah. Just felt like making the sentence sound...complicated.
There shall also be sight-seeing and amusement park rides...though I wish that not a lot of money be spent...that, and if the weather won't be so hot this weekend (which, according to the news reports, it shall). *shakes fist at California weather*
There is bad news too (not that I'm saying that this visit won't particularly be good news. Kidding.).
The bad news is that I will not have not have access to my beloved desktop (maybe a laptop) which means that I cannot edit or type how I please. Though I may be able to visit Blogger and post a wee snippet or two at night. Just know that I will bring my trusty pen and journal, my music, a good book and good thoughts. Of course, there's the clothes and toiletries but honestly that's a bit boring.
I can't say much because I just learned about this yesterday. So, I'll see how that all works out.
Lately I've been picking at the draft I wrote for NaNoWriMo while doing this and that on another story. It's fun, so far, and exhausting. But that's only because I have a report due at the end of the week for English, while still being able to cram for the state tests (which got moved to next week due to the swine flu "epidemic") so I'm a little worn out. Oh. I also have a test on Thursday and my teacher expects us to know the material that we started at the end of last week. How fun. Also, my allergies are acting up and this cough is very stubborn. Exciting, isn't it?
Can you tell that I'm brimming with enthusiasm?
Here's to the others who are having a better week than me.
If you want a small laugh. Click here. :)
9 years ago

May 13, 2009 at 9:00 AM
You tell that California weather!!!
I'm sure it will get better...yup.
May 13, 2009 at 4:52 PM
that sucks
Post a Comment