These wings aren't really here, they're just the trick of the light.

Back to the Word Processor...

Today, it isn't better but having a somewhat negative post just doesn't give me that "resolved" feeling. I mean, you think that making a problem open for others to see would make someone feel better but I guess it's a matter of vocalizing them instead.

Then again, I'm not very good at that either so I'm turning to the written word and focusing on the dialogue the characters are saying. :)

I'm a person who doesn't really have a vile bone in their body and may not even react when it's a really negative situation...though I do tend to overreact at times (and i happen to be comical when that happens). However, that doesn't mean that I don't take negative things to heart. I consider the situation, I mope and be emo about it, maybe assess it or, all in all, ignore it until it blows way out of proportion. Hmm...as long as you know that I hate keeping pessimistic thoughts in my head (not that I'm optimistic all the time). I think I meant pessimistic thoughts about others but...yeah.

As the title says:

Back to the Word Processor!


You tell me.


2 comments:

Oh, Davidd has the US version on DVD and we keep meaning to watch it and then getting the Japenese version but we never find time and apparently it's scary so we keep putting it off for other films such as Texas Chainsaw Massacre and such things, lol.

Do you ever think about attempting to write poetry about your emotions - this was once suggested to me to do and I was all, have you ever read my poetry? I can't write poetry for toffee! But apparently it works and kind of makes you feel better... worth a try?

x


Yeah that's how I felt about TCM. I kept hiding away because blood isn't my cup of tea but Davidd forced me to watch it so I forced him to watch Saw IV. Meanie that I am :D

And I do come in useful every now and again :D x



Followers