These wings aren't really here, they're just the trick of the light.

:D

think p o s i t i v e.

...yeah, I have no thoughts to document.

Ch. 1 is up! :]

Man. I write long chapters...
5 comments:

Loving the positive thoughts :)

Just think that for ever and a day :]


think positive, but with a balance in knowing that things are not always going to go well..and that is an ok thing.

I will visit your chapter when I have more time, right now its been a long week and I'm fairly tired.


Thanks. ;D

Was someone reading over your shoulder?


And I'm glad you did your work :D

:/ Benidorm is a tourist attraction in Spain. It's fulled with tourists throughout the WHOLE year and it's just all bars, karaoke machines and strip clubs. It's just one of those places that is mad and you love it even though it's the same thing year after year. I'm going this year without my parents (Y)

When I get back from the shops I am going to read your first chapter (my computer refused to let me on last night because of age restrictions... *grumbles*... but I've hacked them now :D)

x


Why Mmm Bunnies? I don't know. I guess it's because Luna (the character) has her own story and exists, so I probably shouldn't use her name anymore. :/

I got Mmm Bunnies off of Twilight Sucks. ;) We were laughing about this one girl on DeviantART who is a "vampire" and eats bunnies, so I was mocking her (in the safety of the forum - I wouldn't really go comment on her page and run the risk of losing all of my brain cells at the chatspeak, etc.) and that's where Mmm Bunnies came from.

*Mmm Bunnies was not inspired by the Mmm Cult. http://tsdc.wikia.com/wiki/Mmm_(x)



Followers