These wings aren't really here, they're just the trick of the light.

one-shot spam must end

My god. It feels like a long time (okay maybe a day or two) since I posted something that's actually from me and not from my characters.

It kind of feels like an eternity because that's all I've been thinking about...stories, stories, stories, characters, characters, characters, plot, plot, plot, write, write, write...STOP. Just for a little bit. And it feels like I'm not living any life and my body is only a husk where all my other selves can move in...and the not cool part is...they don't have to pay rent becuase there isn't any.

But, since I've told Mmm Bunnies to keep writing (in several spam-like comments) then I won't stop either. :)

So here's something I wrote about an author unconsciously making a deal with the devil in order to finish her manuscript in time which I wrote just earlier in my confuzzled state (thank you Jehsyka for that awesome word - a mixture of "confused" and "puzzled") To read it click ----> the 13th hour.

Google Docs comes in really handy so hooray for Google! *claps* But, my timed break is almost over.

So, in a nutshell what I wanted to say was -

I love writing and I'll never give it up.
I love drawing. I'll never give that up too.
I love listening to video game music no matter what anyone says.
I love reading, especially the blogs of internet friends.
I love blogging.
I love blogging at nighttime (duh, it's the best time to blog).
I love how I sound so positive in post!!! (ah! tone down the hyper!) and I forgot to add "this" before "post!"

But...I hate how the word love in my perspective means less than what others perceive it to be. So replace all those "I love" to "I really like" but it isn't as catchy.

And there we go...just a couple more posts and I'll have 100 (4 more I think).

And a now quote from a short novel I finished today - Dawn by Elie Wiesel (the very same who wrote Night, yes you know the one) -

"Night is purer than day; it is better for thinking and loving and dreaming. At night everything is more intense, more true... The tragedy of man is that he doesn't know how to distinguish between day and night. He says things at night that should only be said at day."

And...how can I end a post without a cat picture?



:-(

4 comments:

Oh English Literature was always my favourite part - minus poems. Me and poems don't get on. x


Yay! You're feeling positive!

*headdesk* I feel like I'm only a vessel for my characters too, sometimes... so I write more stories in order to be a more interesting place.

Dawn? What's that about? Is it, like, a sequel to Night or something?


6/20/09

Writing a night has it's disadvantages...like typos. :-]


Laelah,
Keep writing is always my vote. I have given you something, come see on my blog....



Followers