
So I can say I finally made it to 100 posts. But, truthfully, it doesn't feel any special. Yes. Gorillas high-fiving sharks is completely normal - right, and my name is Stefan (and it's not).
Also, I've delayed on posting because I have no idea what to say (even though a lot of things are happening that can be considered good).
I've planned out the next chapter for Year Zero and have went further on to fleshing out the future parts of the story. I've also arranged the site in a way so (I hope) it would be easier to navigate. These past few days I've also edited bits of the chapters that bothered me - and now to write, write, write!
...if it was only that easy to plop down on my chair and "write like hell." Yet, I can't, at least not so tomorrow because I'll be going somewhere with friends.
Oh. Here's something funny though. Click!
Amazing isn't it? I knew PCs were evil.
Okay, I have no idea what to write and my thoughts are scrambling around like a series of fire drills have gone off and all they can do is panic... *thinks*
So, if you like, suggest a post idea or ask questions and I'll answer them like an FAQ or interview. There's no limit to how many questions you can ask since I have very few readers (but awesome people nonetheless). Though, I suggest not asking (if you're even interested) in what will happen later on in the YZ0 story. BUT, you can ask a question directed to the characters if you like (lol) or of the other characters (in the steaming pile of FAIL Love of Fate was).
Dmitri & Alice: (simultaneously) Hey!
Authoress: (cowers) Don't worry you guys, you'll make a comeback after the world fights the demons in Russia.
Alice: But that's too far!
Authoress: Well you try and multi-task young lady between two different worlds and multiple perspectives!
Alice pouts, the authoress sighs, Dmitri watches Scrubs indifferently. Alice glares at Dmitri.
Alice: Do something won't you?
Dmitri: Eh...I don't want to. If she gets angry she might change my name.
Alice: (waving arms around wildly) So?
Dmitri: (deadpans) I was referring to you.
Alice: (smacks forehead) I was being sarcastic. Besides, she liked your name better than mine in the first place. It was bound to change sooner or later! And for your information Dmitri you -
Authoress nabs Alice, covering her mouth with her hand.
Authoress: Quiet! (looks around) You can't say that... Readers are present.
Dmitri sighs, shaking his head.
Anywho... You can ask about life, personal questions, my writing, my favorite color >.> I can trust you all to be creative! Like asking me hypothetical/abstract/conceptual questions instead and my answer will be an interpretation of said question.
If I don't get any questions that's fine (though I will be wasting this prime opportunity of a post title ---> Laelah 101 *cough* lame *cough* but it's bloody accurate (and I thought it was funny in a desperate way))
All right. I think I've had enough fun with this post. :)
Three cheers for creativity! Woo!
EDIT: 6/29/09 Fixed the 'Click!' link. >.>

June 29, 2009 at 6:02 PM
I need to log in to see whatever you posted. :/
GOD I feel stupid... I actually forgot who Alice and Dmitri were for a minute... *headdesk* But it's been a long time (okay, not really) and I've had a hard enough time keeping track of who my OWN characters are. Is that a good-enough excuse?
Yay! Questions!
1) What's the timespan for Year Zero? (Ex: The Slayer covered six months (October to March), not counting the fluff at the end(otherwise, it would be years).)
2) What is your favorite color?
3) What do you usually wear? (Ex: Jeans & t-shirt, dresses, leotards, etc.)
Yeah, I'm all question'd out right now.
June 29, 2009 at 7:19 PM
Congratulations on a posting milestone! I don't even know what to ask except - keep writing. Well that's not a question is it. Keep writing so I can keep reading your story. I am intrigued!
June 30, 2009 at 6:49 PM
When Marie figures it out, she'll beat James as soon as they're both off-screen.
Oh hey! I thought of another question:
4) Where do you find your user avatar/icon/thingies?
July 2, 2009 at 5:25 PM
Maybe... >.>
July 3, 2009 at 2:04 PM
YAY. Congratulations on reaching 100 posts :)
And the Secret Garden has to be up there as one of my favourite films so I am just dying to read. And no you haven't said that before so you are free from slaps.
I always suck at the question and answer games so I'll just smile and pretend I have fulfilled the mission :L
Post a Comment