These wings aren't really here, they're just the trick of the light.

I think I did fairly well today

Labeled as ,
(that up there is the actual coat of arms for the place I'll be borrowing for the later parts of the story when we finally get to set foot on Russian soil - I'll probably use this or just make my own from it so there's no legal stuff (if I have time)) So click for the - surprisingly - fast upload for the time being ( or I thought it was).

Tomorrow is the very last day of school and I can't wait...though I wish that the last week didn't have to be Finals week but the week before so people don't freak out. :)

But besides that, and me not having anything to say...for how many days has it been? Not sure but I have to do something -right- now so the post ends here...


shall be back after these messages...bzzzzzt

Sorry, I think I'm funny so nevermind that possibly disturbing statement.

Here's something good. I love this song and imeem rocks for the Repeat button (except for the part where you have to make an account to listen to some artists) >.>

5 comments:

I told you that Spencer wasn't a huge part in the plot! But it's kind of funny what happens next with him.

I asked Nana if she ever pretended to be deaf to annoy salespeople, but she said no...

Now that school's over, I have nothing to do (except write, but that isn't going very well anymore - maybe I can only write so many words per month or something). Blech.


Yeah, I can try... but I'll probably think that what I write is crap and be cranky. :/ I'm not too worried about the habit dying.

I usually write chapters when The Writing Bug attacks me. But because I'm bored now, it'd be kind of cool to write a one-shot... I haven't done that for a while because all of my Big Ideas are for multi-chaptered stories.


I've always thought that what I think about my writing plays a big part on how others will see it - so if I like it, more people might like it. And also, sometimes I just write really bad stuff that makes no sense, not even to me. So sometimes I write things, and I don't put them up for one of those reasons.

I like that oneword place. :D


YAY, last day of school. That's always exciting. And there is no such thing as easier exams than an other, all exams are hard :L

I've blown the speakers on my computer but the minute I get them back, I'll listen to that song :L

x


Cute song. ^_^
Tomorrow is my last day of school, as well. I'm somewhat nervous about it as this year, the last day means GRADUATION. I have to wear heels.
I also feel sad because I know it is the last time I will be with all of the friends I love so much. Ugh, not to mention I'm nervouse about high school!



Followers