So it's finally over.
Even though school ended a couple of hours ago, I've been sitting here stewing over plot ideas and thinking about absolutely nothing while listening to music...also I have to mention that it's terribly stuffy and hot (and it'll get even more horrible later on in the summer).
I don't know how I did this year. All I now is that it would probably be best if there was that non-existant reset button at the ready. But I can't do that because then that'll mean that everything I'd have written because of my troubles and everything that I've read would be erased. Also, what I changed about my room would disappear and I'd also have to relive getting these damn braces. Dammit all. :) But I mean this in a good way. So things haven't been well. So things are ruined and they should stay that way right? Maybe. Maybe not. Depends on what I do further on.
All I know is that I'm a year from graduation and the happy face I saw dancing around in sixth period today shouting that it was "one more year till we go into the real world" I couldn't have felt more worried. Then I realized that if I thought about it too long I would never get my essay done on time (but I did finish it and got to writing bits of the next chapter).
I don't want to dwell on the future because it doesn't exist yet and I also don't want to go all paranoid and try to avoid it in some way like Holden Caulfield (Catcher in the Rye).
I'm rambling but I'm feeling slightly more focused now that this is out of the way. So, here's a random cat picture...
9 years ago


June 18, 2009 at 7:56 PM
Funny, but no. Mr. Fuzzles is white. Maybe I'll post a picture if I can get the camera all set up and stuff. :)
I really don't want to think about the future. It makes me feel kind of... scared. Hopeless. Like I can't do anything.
So then I do other things.
Post a Comment