These wings aren't really here, they're just the trick of the light.

totally uninspired and half dead

so what do you do when you're uninspired and bogged with end of year essays? write in small letters and procrastinate (obviously because you are to lazy to use the shift key every time you start a new sentence)...

at least tomorrow there's ice cream in class to look forward to... with liquid nitrogen

i'm still writing, little by little. have been trying to write out a page a day but that isn't working. can't even bear to lift a pencil and draw but it's different when i use a tablet and draw on the computer (but everything comes out stupid so it doesn't matter)

i have to catch up on everyone else's blogs by the way...

oh here's something good: i'm doing a literary analysis on stoker's dracula. i really meant that in a good way since the topic is much more interesting than the list of suggested topics we were given for the final exam... in forensics

i know what you're thinking "how is dracula (this highly sexualized novel) related to forensics in anyway? at all?" i don't know. so, to distract thee from this question...

here's a good example of how i've been feeling this whole damn week!



totally uninspired and half dead but not dead enough that i'm a zombie...hopefully

yes fellow (or not) procrastinators i'm about ready to give up to those things that eat you from the inside out and i actually believe that it'll be better off that way. sigh. hopefully that's just my stressed out self talking because normally i'd keep going... now why should i again?

everyone else proceed to blog and such and such. i know i get extremely off and weird when confronted with negativity so i'm going to stop before this post is totally blown off proportion of what i intended it to be.

so goodbye good luck and may this procrastinator get off their lazy arse and do some work for once. 

ahh, decisions decisions... i feel like a trapped animal even though i'm capable of opening the door...give me death, liberty, cake, freedom! oh, anything besides work! *sarcastic face*
3 comments:

Must write one-shot now. *twitches*

*looks up* Uh... ignore that. I just like your drawing. :D

Hmm... I believe you need some e-cookies and e-milk. And a very nice, very IRL de-stressing massage.

And I like your new icon/user pic thing.

Here's a nice story:
Today was a half-day - with MORNING classes in the AFTERNOON. Talk about time distortion. 'Specially because our school doesn't have windows.

Instead of finishing my health project or studying for my math final this morning... I wrote. An entire chapter. In an hour and four minutes. That was coherent. And I don't regret it. Even though I was almost late to class.

So maybe stress is a good thing (for the wrong reasons)?


:) This time it will not be so badly written!

It's partially my fault - it seems like I've been writing... too much, at least on this story. I need to work on Kiss & Control, but Blood is Chocolate is so easy to write! That's probably because so much of it is fluff and the chapters are shorter!


I too like the drawing Laelah. I don't think your unispired, just feeling a little unmotivated. Take some time to just be you and the motivation will return.



Followers