These wings aren't really here, they're just the trick of the light.
Not feeling any better today...feels as if my heads about to explode. :|
10 comments:

Explosions are fun.
^_^
But not head explosions.
^o^


Oh dear... why is your head still close to exploding?!


Oh bless. I hope you destress soon. You should find some nice music to sit and listen to and just breath. Plus crying helps restore the soul to normality so we shouldn't really be ashamed :]

And I'm sure your life will soon get more positive providing you with positive things to write :) x


Oh good luck trying to find peace and quiet. I was meant to be getting that today but then dad's van broke down so I've had him with me all day *sobs* lol


Luckily no. It broke down in the garage. The last time dad broke down, it was in a large field and my girly sister had to help push and she fell in this sludgy puddle - that's good times. I bet you were looking forward to pushing, everyone staring... oh the embarrassment :L


You fell over in mud while sweeping?! Now that memory must make you blush.

Are you old enough to drive?


Haha, probably. According to your bio, you're clumsy so you must have many clumsy memories :L

oh... I thought sixteen year olds could drive in America? x


Yeah same in Britain. When I turned seventeen I could have got a provisional and started but the one time I got behind the wheel I crashed into trees and I am now scared to go back behind :L

Buses and trains are so much easier :L


Now that's true but I didnt think of that because I don't actually own one. It's the right time of year to ride one too, dammit!


Um... It gets hot for us but you guys would find it rather mild because you probably get hotter. And Pfft, how can you tan while being light skinned?! I'm light skinned with ginger hair and all I do is burn. Literally, in the summer i have to hide away from the sun (risking Benidorm this year in July. My mum is terrified!) so I'm totally jealous you tan!

And you rebel! You should have been concentrating. I'll talk to you soon. x



Followers