These wings aren't really here, they're just the trick of the light.

Ancient Tree Virgin Snow Color Performance '06-'07

Labeled as , , ,

Ayabie

A mostly visual kei rock band that consisted of five members (now four):
Aoi (vocals)
Takehito (guitarist)
Intetsu (drums)
Kenzo (bassist)
Yumehito (guitarist)
Ryohei (former member )

Ayabie Virgin Snow Color Tour '06-'07 WATCH

This is what the post is about! The video of the performance of Ancient Tree on their tour last year. Sadly, since I just now heard of this band and have begun listening to them...I didn't get to see it. But I wish I did! Even the video brought me to tears. I'd say, watching the other tour videos, they're a pretty good live band and (in my opinion) can be as good a the UK band Muse. I'll be looking forward to their future shows.

Even before I looked up the lyrics to Ancient Tree I could already somewhat figure out what the song was about just by listening to the music. And, well it is a beautiful song and worth a listen live or not.

1 comments:

I'll have to find this song on projectplaylist.com. Sounds wicked!



Followers