This isn't much news but I still haven't been able to draw much. Although I did post that last night but still, after a couple of hours of sleep I still haven't restored that drive to draw anymore. Though my plans for the comic is kind of ruined I don't know if I should go through with it now at all. I'm still thinking about it but that won't stop me from finishing the script and several goodies for the story.
Also, with no particular title in mind for this update I chose what is happening to me right now. (so yes my lip is bleeding at the moment and I hate the taste of blood in the afternoon, its like copper) Hmm...have I had any dreams lately? Not that I remember but I still remember some dreams I had in the past.
Here are some dreams that I've classified over the past years--they're re-occuring so thats why I name them this way:
The Earthquake Dream
The Alice Dream
The Underground Escape Dream
There are several more but these are the ones I remember or vaguely remember. I think I'll write about them soon--in fact, maybe I will. *off to blog some more*
9 years ago

Post a Comment