
Family Guy X Website
Family Guy X is basically a website where you can watch Family Guy episodes. Upon watching them you can also submit reviews and even rate the episodes from 1 to 10.
The site itself is still going under major edits leaving some features unavailable except the episodes from Seasons 1 through 6 available to the public. So the tabs like Multimedia and the like don't direct you to any page. Despite that you can still create an account there but, account or no account, you can still watch FG episodes but not Review/Rate them.
Can't wait to see more from this site and, b/c I too am a big Family Guy fan, now I can share my opinions from the episode with others who think the same. And I'd say that thats pretty cool all on its own.
The site itself is still going under major edits leaving some features unavailable except the episodes from Seasons 1 through 6 available to the public. So the tabs like Multimedia and the like don't direct you to any page. Despite that you can still create an account there but, account or no account, you can still watch FG episodes but not Review/Rate them.
Can't wait to see more from this site and, b/c I too am a big Family Guy fan, now I can share my opinions from the episode with others who think the same. And I'd say that thats pretty cool all on its own.

Post a Comment