*slaps self* Okay, my sleep schedule is totally messed up. I always wake up around five in the afternoon and sleep just when the sun rises. Although I am advancing in my writing ordeals I'm not getting much sleep and..well, I'm suffering for it. (that's a nice way to put it) I found out a way to fix this and that is to stay up throughout most of tomorrow and sleep around the regular nighttime hours. Seriously, I've tried that before but I ended up running out of steam by the afternoon and then I wake up around the morning hours--there was also a time where I slept in the afternoon (after two all-nighters) and woke up around seven the next day.
So so so so....enough about my sleeping schedule--this is summer after all. Sleeping right can wait until I'm a junior. (which I am partially happy about--b/c I have to pass my classes or else I won't have much free time when I'm a senior-- also so I don't have to do summer classes)
Huhmm...I had another dream today and it was somewhat foggy. I can only remember a few details about it so I can't really classify it at all (meaning that I give it a name) but it seems a little familiar--maybe I've had it at least one or two times previously. I can't say much else about it but it does include volleyball...O.O and I like volleyball! (Plus, I was planning on trying out for the team too so maybe its a reminder for me to get a physical soon b/c June is ending.) Thats all about that...
Ah, the back-story for Collin is going well. (Its a little over 1000 words that's for sure--and its also for the TWC challenge so I have to wrap it up...but I wanted someone to review it before I submit it b/c it's kind of raw and no one has critiqued my writing for a long time) For that I might call up an old friend or ask the people in dA to do it. So I'm off to finish it now...I don't want to miss that deadline. ^_^ Also! (I made a plz account on dA too it is called omgwhutplz ) Currently, I'm just spreading the icon around by initiating random plz fights on other plz accounts there...it's kind of fun really.
Well, thats the news for today. Oh. And I still haven't got that urge to draw again--the writing bug is still here apparently lol but I'm having fun with my writing and that's fine all on it's own.
9 years ago

Post a Comment