These wings aren't really here, they're just the trick of the light.

Stories and Current Life

Labeled as , , ,
Huhm...News as of now... Lets see.

So yep, I've posted most of the Kimi no Koe to Yakusoku information on its own blog-- so I've decided to create individual blogs per story--and this blog shall be for personal use (as that can be seen already). Here I'll write reviews of sites I've visited, the occasional rant, favorite bands and songs etc. life is an odd place. :)

After a while of blogging the sun rises from the East and the sky is a beautiful wash of blues, purples and oranges with clouds wisping away as the sun makes its way up. Its rather amazing how fast the sun can rise but its hard to look at it. Oh. And who can forget the first breath of fresh air once stepped outside? A few days ago I was able to do such a thing--except for the step outside part but looking out the window, opening it and peering outside is just about the same. There were birds outside too and one was literally on a nearby rooftop somewhat dancing and chirping its melodious tune. Since then I have been enjoying the cool mornings like one would enjoy hot chocolate on a winter-like day.

Yes. This is what I'm thinking of as of right now. The mornings can do that to you...especially when you lead a life like mine. Although it being summer, one cannot help but wallow in what they feel at the moment. The prolonged days that is under the name of Summer Vacation can sometimes really be a god-awful drag but its just a matter of using your time. If you use it, this time you have, then it wouldn't be wouldn't it? Sure High School seems so tough--life beyond it, even tougher, but how about using that time, even in school for that matter, in order to set yourself up for the future? It's like a saying I keep hearing about, and I think it goes like: "Use the time you have now, go through those struggles already so you don't have to pay for it later." Well, something like that, but, yes, its pretty true. Quite true to be exact. *nod* Yep. Go ahead and take advice from a 15 year old...you may or may not regret it. :3

So beside the advice giving...onto blogging! Ah. Yes. I can give good advice--if anyone asks for it. Feel free to email me or chat on gmail. If you have MSN messenger I also have hotmail: crimson.starlight@hotmail.com

Hmm? What else is there to blog?
Oh yeah! I have a lot of stories under my belt that I want to write about...but thats old news (well kind of) I'll just create blogs for them so all their information is in one spot.

XD And thats the news for today.
0 comments:

Followers