Bloggin blogging blogging. I never thought that I'd be blogging but here I am.
With all the problems I've been going through now I choose to blog??? *sigh*
Okay, so here I go.
So what do I do basically?
I draw a lot. I draw so much that my hand will hurt. Pretty much because I want to get better. (as you can see from my deviantArt account) Also because I want to do illustrate the stories I write for I'm not that good a writer-- I'm a decent writer though but that is not what I want to excel in. Plus, I like the way artists express ideas through drawings, either the use of color or just pencil. Its like music for video games! For the hero, there has to be a song that fits them or a song during battles/fights or the game would be...incomplete. Artists take ideas and put them onto paper--somewhat visualizing the ideas around us and enabling others to do the same via inspiration. I think thats great.
Besides drawing, I'm a somewhat amateur philosopher, athlete and just an avid reader. You can say that I'm just a teenager--which is true--but please, do not lump me within the stereotype many people have put teenagers in or the ones depicted in those awful teenager movies and those other movies which were created for humor and other crap. Well thats one thing to know already, I hate movies like those! And I even dislike the people who like them-- but what can you do? Those movies give off so many influences that are pretty unnecessary in the world...and it is annoying as hell.
What else is there to know?
XD Since this is the internet I'll stick to spouting off my ideals and stuff.
Stories! I have a lot of ideas and many characters...though I didn't start thinking about them until years ago. I want to write stories that will embody one idea--so they're short. I even have an ongoing idea that I've tried to write years ago but could never do so b/c it was too much of an adventure-like story. (like Inuyasha or something like that) It was getting repetitive and did not make much sense at all. I bought some notebooks in fact just for my stories but I write much better once I'm on the computer--the notebooks are for the on-the-go-OMG-I-have-a-good-idea-that-came-into-my-head-and-now-must-write-down kind of thing. I know, thats a handful to say. :D
So...Yay to blogging!
So what else about me?
RANDOM. XD I tell corny jokes sometimes--so thats something to look forward to. I used to be an avid gamer. I am a somewhat idealist and realist--being libra that kind of makes sense doesn't it? I don't (and rather not) conform to a certain religion. I am interested in the history of the world or our world I should say b/c the history of the world may be too broad of a subject. Oh yes, I like chatting too (well sometimes on either gmail or MSN) I can give good advice if you ask for it. :D So another Hurrah to blogging!
I'm not sure on what else to say but I'm off to create blogs about my stories and then start blogging about them. Gee, that sounds fun ne? (I can be sarcastic too--but here I wasn't...it just sounds like it.)
9 years ago

Post a Comment